Check out the simple steps to fit a bumper protector in the cargo area of your vehicle. Seriously, it takes all of 10 seconds and 0 tools to do so anyone can do this.
- Hold the bumper protector logo side up. On the reverse is the velcro (sticky stuff) which you’ll need to fit it into the cargo space.
- Lay the protector flat and as close as possible to bumper lip as possible
- Press down along the velcro to stop it slipping around.
- And voila! You’re done!
Tools you’ll need:
About Bumper Protectors
Bumper protectors are an awesome way to protect the rear bumper of your make & model from scratches and scuffs when loading and unloading cargo. They’re especially useful for:
* parents with prams
* sports people – think baseball, softball, golf, and cricket bags and equipment
* pet owners … finally, avoid those scratches on your SUV/wagon
To purchase a bumper protector, head to https://www.fitmycar.com and enter your make and model.