Here is everything you need to know about fitting a dash mat. The best part is, it is super simple to get a great looking result and get you on your merry way to a glare reduced drive.
To get started, watch the video or take a read through the steps below.
How long will it take? No long. To fit the dash mat correctly will take around 5 mins.
Tools required: Scissors
- Remove packaging AND locate velcro strip (you’ll need this to keep the dash mat in place)
- Cut velcro into 3 pieces
- Mark out far right & left retention points
- Remove backing & stick velcro in place
- Align vents & media with mat cut-outs. This will help you put the mat
- Place the mat over the dashboard
- Last step. Use remaining velcro to smooth out bumps. Then allow 7 days for the mat to completely flatten out
Stuck? If you’re not sure how to put the dash mat in place, yell out via fitmycar.com and one of the team will assist.